Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Frightful Friday

Our elementary school Halloween Parade was this morning.  I went early to get a good seat.  It's so fun to see all of the creative costumes and cute kids.  Brycen wore his Jedi costume and Kaitlyn changed from her ghost costume to a Baby PJ costume.  I was out buying footie pajamas last night.  I think she was just tired of painting her face with Big Black circles on her eyes.  She was a ghost for the family party and ward carnival but she really enjoyed being a baby again!
I came home and Jenessa called from the school.  She was scared because she was having trouble with her vision. We decided she is having migrain headaches.  I get strange wavy lights in my vision when I have a migraine.  So she must take after me.
I went back to the school to help with Kaitlyn's class Halloween party.  They had some fun games.  They filled a plastic pumkin with rice and then halloween objects.  The kids had to feel around in the rice and write down what they thought it was.  They also played a musical candy walk game.  If they land on a number that is called when the music stops they get a candy from the bowl.  Each number also has a "different way" to walk around the circle...for example skip, jump, jump on 1 foot, crawl, mummy walk.  It was fun


Chris and I went to the temple to do some initiatory.  After I came home and made halloween chili and breadsticks.   Now Jenessa is baby sitting for the Shulsens and Tyler is at the Rec Center.  The rest of the fam is downstairs watching "Ghostbusters'.  Although Brycen is a little scared.     We really miss Jordan.


No comments:

Post a Comment