Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Week


We started the week with our annual Family Halloween party
I think this is the first year we actually took a group picture-Great idea!






"Cousin It" with "Wednesday Addams"

 Carl and Ellie  so cute.  Loved it.  And Carl kept "accidentally" falling over.
Miss Frizzle and the magic school Bus.   Alex always comes up with such cute ideas.




Halloween Apothecary - The kids always like this





My Dad was an 'Identity Thief'

My Mom :)


 Brains
Grandma Lynne was creative on this one
 Witches brew
There's always donuts (chocolate dunford) on a string





NEXT  we had the neighborhood fall festival.  My Laurels were in charge of the fish pond this year.


 I brought our gold fish "Fabio" for the kids to look at as they waited in line





Halloween night was nice and warm.  Kaitlyn went trick or treating barefoot.  Yes-I warned her
and yes, I gave in and picked her up so she could come home and put on shoes.
Giraffes can wear shoes if they want to :)



 Bry and Ty G.














No comments:

Post a Comment