Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Then sings my soul

Today is my son Ty's 21st Birthday!   Happy birthday son, I miss you so much!  
I remember the day we dropped you off at the MTC.   You were happy.  You were brave.
This mission has been hard, but he has learned so so much!  Especially about himself.
The Savior's glorious atonement has been the binding force and the nail that has kept
him going and held it all together.  I thank him with all of my heart.



The Sings my Soul, my Savior God to Thee.  How Great Thou art!  How Great Thou Art!

Since it is Ty's birthday it's a music day.  He loves music.  I listened to beautiful piano hymns on the way to Hebrew this morning, as I thought of Ty and as it led me to contemplate the Savior's grace, love and mercy.   
Ty loves to  play music with his hands.
The symbol of hands is important in his life, due a blessing he has been given.




Judah comes from the Hebrew root "Yad" or hand.     It means praising.  Using the hands in
praise.  Ty does this as he serves in his mission as he plays hymns of praise on the piano.

My soul is also singing today because as I was reading in Mosiah 2.   I read my attached notes
about the Feast of Tabernacles, Succoth.   I realized that it tied to The bridal chamber and
all of my research on the Hebrew Aleph Bet.  It's truly amazing how the Scriptures of God
are complete with beautiful images which all connect and testify of our Savior Jesus Christ.

My Soul is singing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment