Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mom's day 2014

 Chris made me Breakfast - scrambled eggs, muffins and strawberries.  Yummy
He is the best husband and always takes good care of me


The Kids all made me homemade cards - my favorite kind!    If I'm looking a little teary-eyed
it's because they all said such wonderful sweet things.

We also were able to talk to Benjamin in Portugal for about an hour.
He is finishing up his mission strong!    He loves his new area in Faro.  I can't believe
he will be home in 2 months!

I am so blessed to be the mother to the most wonderful children.
I love each of them so so much.  They are my world and my
eternal world to come!  So so thankful for them.

Jordan * Benjamin * Tyler * Jenessa * Kaitlyn * Brycen
and my wonderful Christopher




This is part of the card that Jenessa gave me -but she re-wrote it and added the pictures of us
together - so sweet!






No comments:

Post a Comment