Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Week 2013

Welcome to our Christmas 


A new tradition (and gift to me ;) ) were the pictures of Christ to hang on the tree as we count down to Christmas.  There were 12 and each had a message about Christ to read each night





Our Primary Children's nativity.  Brycen was a shepherd again this year




Christmas Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's



Grandpa Allen really surprised us with the "snorting game"!!






A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theatre





Christmas Eve Cookies For Santa



I took the easy way out since I never baked any sugar cookies (sometimes I have to let go)


Christmas Eve Dinner - Snacks, Shrimp and Wings






The Fire Box  click to see the game Jordan taught us



Christmas Morning







Grandma Elaine's money present







I didn't get a picture of anyone else's presents, but this is what I sent to Elder Ben.  Of course
the high light of the morning was Skyping with Him!!







This is Ben's current apartment in Porto Alegre, Portugal




Legos are always a good idea

Traditional Christmas Brunch




No comments:

Post a Comment