Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

BYU Party


On Friday I had a belated Birthday Party for Brycen.    I was feeling guilty about not having a friends party for him, because he never had one last year either.  I asked him  if he was OK that we didn't have a party or if he wished he had one and he started to cry....I then knew he really wanted one, he is just not a demanding child at all.  When it's Kaitlyn's birthday she will ask me 100 times when we are going to have a party, but he never really brought it up, so I'm glad I did so I could know how he really feels.


A BYU party is hard to beat






We had a fun party at the park.  I cooked hot dogs like a tail gate party, I went to BYU creamery when I was down at Kelly's for my braces this week and got some Lavell's vanilla ice cream and Jimmer Crunch chocolate icecream.










  I made some BYU brownies and the boys just played some football, bball and soccer since this was one of the first real warm days this year.  It turned out great 

One of Brycen's favorite presents:

No comments:

Post a Comment