Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Homecoming

My heart is pounding with excitement....Jordan is flying home and will be arriving in Salt Lake City at 4:20 p.m.   
It's been a rush around here to get everything ready and now it's almost done

My son has spent his Best 2 Years serving the Lord and the Spanish speaking people of Houston, Texas.   Tears are falling as I think of how wonderful an experience this has been.
A mission changes you.  He has grown and spiritually matured and I haven't even seen him yet to see it, but in my heart I know it.

I know he will be eternally blessed for this missionary service.  He has been called to Serve and he has served so faithfully.

I love Jordan with all of my heart and in exactly 2 hours I will be throwing my arms around him!!
It's still to amazing to believe...

Now I'll let the pictures tell the story.....




























Having a Missionary Return is the best thing in the world

Well Done


No comments:

Post a Comment