Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dare to Stand Alone

I am excited to be a leader for the 10 and 11 year old girls in the ward.   We hold activities 2 times each month.  This month we read a talk by President Monson that he gave.  He told us to Dare to Stand Alone.
After we discussed the talk the girls each got to decorate a cupcake any way she chose to.  They were all different and all beautiful.  
I showed them a "Hostess cupcake" and asked them if they would be able to find a cupcake just like it, anywhere in the world.  They said yes, you can find them a lot of places.
But their cupcakes were each unique and different.  I challenged them to dare to be different than the world.
Dare to show your testimony and your beautiful self by Standing for the Right!




They are all such sweet and beautiful girls







And I'm especially glad that I get to share this time with Kaitlyn


No comments:

Post a Comment